Saturday 2 February 2013

Update

Hey Everyone, just a quick update.
I've run myself ragged and am sick with a rotten flu again, But I just wanted to let everyone who entered the competition know that yes it has wrapped up, but I'm waiting to hear back from the guys at Personal Planner before I announce the winner, so stay tuned! Thank you to everyone who entered and shared the competition! I can't wait to see what you design.
Also the Thrift Challenge has sort of fallen flat on its face, that's a long story that deserves a post all of its own, but I'm still going to power through and not give up! It's just been a very expensive fortnight.
I hope you're all keeping well! I'm hoping posts as usual will be back soon, but I just need to get back to 100%.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget