Thursday 28 February 2013

Have we found the best Lip Balm?


'm not one to utter the acronym HG (Holy Grail) often, in fact I don't think I ever have on this blog before. But I'm so fond of this product, it deserves a massive pedestal to be placed beneath it.
I'm  talking about Nivea's Essential Care Lip Balm.
Nivea Essential care lip balm review

Lip balms are a beauty product that everyone who cares about their appearance tends to use, and use often! Caring for your lips is paramount to creating a youthful look, soft full lips are universally appealing. The reason why I love Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm so much is that it feels unlike any other balm I've used. It's just so damn nourishing! You know that awful addiction your lips can get with -lets face it- most lip balms on the market? Where if you don't reapply every two hours your lips start chapping more then they were to begin with? I've never had a trace of that with Essential care, instead lips are given great moisturisation, a soft and supple feel and absolutely with no signs of balm addiction. It lasts and lasts as well,

My favourite use for it is just before bedtime, apply it liberally to wake up with gorgeous soft lips ready to go for the next day.

Do you have a HG Lip balm? What do you use?


Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget