Monday 25 March 2013

100,000 Pageviews? Whaaaaaaat!!

After reaching this monster of a milestone yesterday I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to all of my awesome readers and sponsors. Without your kind words and support this blog simply couldn't happen and I am very grateful that you take the time to give me some love!


If you haven't already, please take this opportunity to like, follow and share Bought by Birdette so that we can spread the word and make it greater then ever. Like I've mentioned previously, without support this blog can only go so far!


Of course if there's anything you'd like to see more of on the blog, any opinions you'd like to share, or even just to say hi, please leave me a comment on any of my posts, I'd love to hear from you and to find out all about you guys!
Until next time, Love always!


Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget