Thursday 2 August 2012

Priceline Haul: July 2012

It's always those times that I never intend to buy anything that I come away with a stack of beauty booty, anyone else have this problem? It's never when I go on the mission of finding a new foundation or when I'm after this particular shade of nail polish, those times I normally come away with nothing.
So, the goodies!






Schwartzkopf Volume Powder. I've been reading about hair powders for quite some time now and I thought I was due to give some a try, good for adding texture for styles and creating dirty looks, the new trend in hair.


Estee Lauder Sensuous. <3, simple as that. Priceline occasionally marks down their perfume to great prices and it's the idea time to snap up any favourites that they stock.


Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Audacious Ashphalt. Another item that has been on the must try list, in a nice neutral shade of grey eye shadow that I'm bound to use often.


Loreal Nude Magique BB cream in Light. I'm after a cheaper BB cream, although I do quite love Saving Face by Hissyfit, I just can't quite justify the price tag. I'm also curious about the colour matching technology, it's probably going to end up the same shade on every skin, but if it's translucent it's not that big  problem.


Regenerist Intensive Night Revitalising Cream (Regenerist Night Recovery Cream in America?). I've been using this for a little while, it's been good for my acne and oil prone skin overnight and has not exacerbated any issues, and kept my skin feeling and looking nice and supple, good for looking youthful too.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget