Sunday 5 May 2013

Loving this week - Tough Chic Jackets, Snobbery and Glitter Brogues

It's time to bring back an old favourite of mine, loving this week is where I tell you exactly what's made me want to run to the shops or just happy in general lately.

Firstly is this insane Jacket from the guys at Boohoo.com drawing on a stack of key trends this winter I would love to have it in my closet, I'm not sure if the peplum can actually be zipped off like the photos suggest but the way the jacket hints it can be styled in different ways really has my heart racing. Perfect for creating curves on boyish body types and at the same time the cut will flatter hourglass shapes too!


I've always loved this style of notebooks and have been filling out a book one for the better part of my life (I like to think I read a lot, in truth I do read a lot ... of magazines). It's a perfect gift idea for anyone you know who likes to go and try new gastronomical experiences, food not their thing? What about Coffee Shops or Wine or even Boutique Beers? These books are an awesome tool to help with keeping track of what was epic, and what didn't really do it for you with heaps of room to enter details such as favourite waiter, dress code and wait time.


I picked up these gorgeous newbies from a LipstikWindsor Smith Shoes Outlet in Melbourne last week and I am in love, I'm sure regular readers will already know about my penchant for sparkly shoes, and I've been hunting for a pair of brogues I like for a few seasons now. Silver glitter wingtips for $15? OMG yes please!


What's been making you smile this last week? Be sure to let me know in the comments!


Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget