Tuesday 23 April 2013

Melbourne here I come!

Hello Readers!
I'm sorry I've been neglecting you for the last fortnight or so, but now I'm on Holiday I'm going to get some epic posts up while I have the time. I also bought myself a tablet with the reward money I saved during my Thrift Challenge, Thank goodness I did something right!
I'm going down to Melbourne to see Family and shop, Please give me a shout if you want to catch up for coffee or have a really juicy recommendation for me to check out.
Personally I can't wait to go and visit Clear It in Fitzroy, Topshop in Chapel Street, and I find Discount Factory Outlets are so much better down there because a lot of Australian fashion labels are based down there.
Well I'm getting on a plane in four hours so I best finish off my coffee and get packing.See you on the other side!


Got any recommendations for me to check out while I'm in Melboune Let me know in the comments, I'd love to find new things!



Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget