Sunday 12 May 2013

100 Days of Thrift - Complete

Check out the rules of the Thrift Challenge here!

I uh, sort of left this alone for a while didn't I?
We had ups and downs, but I think I learnt some really good tricks out of it, and can count off all of the beauty and fashion items I have bought in the duration.
So in no particular order:

These amazing boyfriend jeans from ASOS 
I had not found a better pair in previous hunts, being just on the cusp of sizing and sometimes needing a size 16 it can be shit to go shopping in person - a lot of brands end on a size 14. (Talking Australian sizes here of course!) Since buying them they've been worn at once a week, in fact I'd consider buying a second pair.

Maybelline coral crush swatch lipstick
Maybelline Lipstick in Coral Crush
How cruel would it have been to let me go the rest of summer without a gorgeous bright shade of lipstick? Very! I didn't entirely cheat with this one though, I received a gift voucher in the mail from the Priceline Rewards Program and off I went. See, technically not cheating!

Collette Clutch Stud Handle White Cream

This gorgeous clutch from Colette
I've had a longing for a go with anything clutch with a cute handle you slip your fingers through, brilliant go with anything colour and I bought it on sale though so there's some credit due there.

That Leather bag from Colette I had my eye on ...
50% off, boom!

Also some grey area items, I bought Bourjois 1,2,3 Perfect Foundation in Light Vanilla and L'Oreal Lumi Magqiue Highlighting Pen in Shade 2 I call these a grey area because I stipulated basic, non-colour cosmetics were allowed if I ran out of them.

I'll be writing some posts on other aspects of the Challenge over the coming weeks,  I have some good advice to give to readers after this.

Also if anyone has any question about the challenge I'd love to answer them, just leave me a message in the comments and I'll get back to you!



Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget